Developing an effective Electronic Medical Record system is a long-term project that requires a strategic, sustainable approach to the choice and procurement of clinical and ICT systems as well as the hardware used to access those solutions. Effective change management is vital as well as partnering early with both industry and end users.
This webinar explores different ways of driving digital transformation and development of EMR systems at health organisations in Australia and New Zealand.
How to connect to the webinar
- This webinar is free for anyone to attend.
- Register once for the series and get access to all webinars live and on-demand.
About the Expert Panel
Webinar facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ NewsEditor.
Panel participants are:
- Clair Sullivan, Program Lead, Queensland Digital Health Academy Research Group, The University of Queensland
- Lloyd McCann, CEO, Mercy Radiology and Head of Digital Health, Healthcare Holdings Limited
- Lance Elder, Digital Solutions Manager, Southern District Health Board
- Stephanie Owen, Managing Director, Strategy2Life and former Group IT Strategy, Architecture and Analytics Manager, St Vincent’s Health Australia
No items found.