Medical technology plays a crucial role in the well being of every New Zealander. At a time when our industry faces rapid change, we invite you to Health Tech Week 2019.
This is your chance to take part in events that reflect a commitment to excellent, accessible healthcare.
•Discuss how new legislation will affect the sector.
•Gain insight from knowledgeable speakers.
•Interact with researchers.
•Identify areas for innovation and investment.
•Explore diverse topics, from procurement to new products and pathways to market.
Who should attend?
We welcome anyone interested in this vibrant and growing sector, including: MTANZ and NZHIT members; researchers, innovators and technologists; decision-makers/Ministry of Health and DHB staff; clinicians; business owners
A SPECIAL OFFER FOR NZHIT MEMBERS
To recognise the special relationship with MTANZ they are offering NZHIT members a complimentary Gala Dinner ticket ($172 value) with each registration. To claim this offer please follow the simple instructions below -
* Click on the "register now" link
* Complete the registration details (contact and address details)
In the open comments box (dietary or special requirements), of the "Contact Details" section, enter - "NZHIT Member Offer"
* In the event options section select - "HealthTech Conference", then "Full Registration (not a MTANZ Member)"
* Then select - "Welcome Reception (fee included in full registration)"
* Then select - "Innovation Awards and Gala Dinner", then "Sponsor Gala Dinner"
If you have any queries or require assistance then please don't hesitate to contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org