Tickets for the FULL & ONE DAY passes for HiNZ 2018 are sold out.
However, tickets ARE available for these options:
- eHealth Nursing (Wed)
- eAllied Health (Wed)
- Optional workshops: FHIR (Tue), SNOMED (Tue), S23M (Wed am)
- Exhibitor staff passes
View the conference programme for more details and how to register
The HiNZ Conference is New Zealand's largest digital health event. In 2017 over 900 delegates attended in Rotorua.
View photos from the 2017 event.
"Just wanted to say that I was hugely impressed by HiNZ. I have attended many conferences including RNZCGP, Ko Awatea, IFIC, and GP CME and none of them came anywhere near the standard of organisation, delegate engagement and communication that HiNZ had. I really enjoyed the content and standard of speakers so will be back next year."
The conference is organised by HiNZ, in association with NZHIT. Hear about the latest developments in digital health and network with colleagues and industry. To automatically receive programme announcements sign up for our free eNewsletter.
Conference dates and times
The 2018 HiNZ Conference runs for three days from Wednesday 21 November to Friday 23 November.
Optional workshops / events
- Workshops: 9am - 5pm on Tuesday 20 November
- eHealth Nursing: 9am - 2pm on Wednesday 21 November
- eAllied Health: 9am - 2pm on Wednesday 21 November
- HiNZ Conference runs from 2.30pm on Wednesday 21 November to 3.30pm on Friday 23 November
- Registration opens at 1pm on Wednesday 21 November
- Conference finishes at 3.30pm on Friday 23 November
- Welcome function: 5.30pm - 7.30pm on Wednesday 21 November in exhibition hall
- Networking dinner: 6.30pm - 10.30pm on Thursday 22 November at Te Papa
- Exhibitor pack in: 1pm - 5pm on Wednesday 21 November
- Exhibitor pack out: 3.30pm on Friday 23 November