SAVE THE DATE
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN SHORTLY
A 2-hour workshop with an industry focus exploring the best of both worlds and identifying key ‘work-ons’ that will make a difference.
Date: Wednesday 20 Nov 2019
Time: 9.00am (for morning tea), workshop commences at 9.30am and finishes at 11.30am
Venue: Claudelands, Hamilton (same venue as the HiNZ Conference)
The programme provides a mix of keynote speakers and a panel that will enable audience participation. This workshop presents an excellent opportunity to hear from, and interact with, international and local leaders in their fields.
The timing of this event enables you to attend prior to the commencement of the HiNZ Conference (starts at 1.30pm), do some early networking pre-conference and provide context to some of the presentations occurring during the conference itself.
Key notes include:
· Humphrey Wikeepa, TPK Digital Advisor
· Kate Quirke, MD & CEO, Alcidion Group Ltd
· Gabe Rijpma, CEO, Aceso Health
· To be confirmed
The panel will include some of the above speakers plus:
· Shayne Hunter, Ministry of Health
· Karen Mason, Coalitions Mgr, NZTE
· Graeme Muller, CEO, NZTech
· To be confirmed
The workshop will pose some key questions and identify 2-3 ‘work-ons’ for ongoing engagement –
· What makes NZ attractive to the global players?
· What’s happening on the global stage that we can learn from?
· What’s happening in New Zealand? What’s good, what needs to change?
· How can international and national players work together to maximise their potential both here and offshore?
· How does the whole sector engage to innovate, deliver and sustain?
SPACES ARE LIMITED
This workshop could not happen without the support of the following:
NZ Health IT (NZHIT)
Accident Compensation Commission
NZ Ministry of Health
Jim Brown, ITagree