Moderated by Rebecca George, this webinar focusses on telehealth adoption in allied health.
This specialised topic features panellists who will share their experiences and thoughts on the benefits and challenges for continued high-quality care.
The webinar will reflect some of the ways health professionals already work, adapted to work across telehealth platforms, as well as offering some new approaches.
Panellists will lead discussion and pose questions on what allied health workers can learn telehealth in an allied health environment.
- Pip Zammit - Director, Allied Health, Scientific & Technical, Northland DHB
- Sharon Russell - Associate Director, Allied Health, Scientific and Technical, Waitematā DHB
- Miranda Buhler - Physiotherapist and Hand Therapist, Southern DHB
- Aoife O'Reilly - Team Leader for Speech-Language Therapy (Kaiwhakatika Reo Kōrero), Wellington Hospital
- Aimee Dackers - Primary and Community Clinical Informatics Lead, Physiotherapist, Whanganui District
No items found.