DEADLINE EXTENDED! Apply now for PDH Summer Research Scholarships
Our prestigious scholarship programme returns for summer 2020-2021!
Do you have an idea for how data science can improve healthcare?
Could your organisation benefit from the insights of a summer research scholar?
We are now accepting applications for our valuable scholarships supporting tertiary students during ten-week summer projects. Students gain experience working with the health IT industry in project that can deliver actionable benefits and exciting IP.
Applications from any health data science research area are welcomed, with priority funding available in the following areas:
- Impact on Māori health
- Economic analysis of health data to measure the effectiveness for data-driven decision making in precision health
- Modelling healthcare pathways to enable interoperability, and the collection of data around the process of care
- Activating patients and increasing their engagement in health data management
- Reducing inequity in healthcare quality (distinct from healthcare outcomes) using data-driven approaches
- Data-driven visualisation to improve healthcare quality
- Application of genomic data to clinical practice
- Data-driven approaches to understand and predict the impact of social interventions on health
Project applications close on 31 July 2020 - BREAKING NEWS - DEADLINE HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED FOR A WEEK!
Does your company have a data problem that needs solving? A Precision Driven Health summer scholar couldconduct a 10-week research project to help you find a solution.