NZHIT has commenced the recruitment process to appoint its new Chief Executive Officer with the following job advertisement -
Chief Executive Officer
· Central to empowering digital health delivery, outcomes and value in New Zealand
· Contemporary, connected and engaging CEO
· Lead key digital health sector initiatives and partnerships on behalf of NZHIT members
New Zealand Health IT (NZHIT) is the peak body for the New Zealand digital health industry sector. Our membership represents the majority of digital health companies and organisations operating in New Zealand as well as a broad cross-section of healthcare providers, consultancies, legal, insurance, banking, government, regional agencies and international companies with an interest in New Zealand's health sector.
This strong network brings together custodianship of nearly 100% of this country's health related data and we work collaboratively across the health sector to position digital health technologies as a key enabler of quality health, social care and wellbeing services. Our members make a significant contribution to, and investment in, the development and implementation of innovative digital health solutions to support and enable the future direction of health delivery, both in New Zealand and internationally.
NZHIT is seeking a leader with a real passion for the digital health sector who has the skills and competencies to drive better outcomes for New Zealander’s health and wellbeing, while concurrently advancing the interests of its members.
This executive role will appeal to an individual who is both a strong strategic thinker and a highly effective operational manager, with a proven track record of achieving business goals and building enduring sector relationships.
You will demonstrate:
· Success in a CEO or GM role, exhibiting outstanding leadership, predicated on a transparent, consultative and inclusive manner.
· A background in the health tech environment would undoubtedly be preferential, including a strong understanding of health service delivery models.
· Proven ability to lead initiatives and to collaborate across the private and public sectors. You will show evidence of effectively dealing with ambiguity while constructively managing member and public sector relationships across a broad spectrum of entities ranging from start-ups to large government departments and global multinationals.
This role is an opportunity to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders while enhancing and accelerating New Zealand’s reputation for innovative digital health technology and services.
More information about this role is available as follows:
Click here to access a copy of the position description