(RFP) - Clinical Coding and Diagnosis Related Grouping
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified Respondents to submit a Proposal for a Clinical Coding and Diagnosis Related Grouping solution. The Ministry of Health is responsible for the selection, supplier support, relationship and contract management required for the ongoing provision of a common clinical coding and diagnosis related grouping knowledge-based application solution for the New Zealand health sector.
This procurement process will result in a national services agreement for Clinical Coding and DRG.
The primary outcomes for the services delivered through this procurement include:
• A solution able to support the provision of clinical coding and diagnosis related groups;
• A supplier able to meet the support, maintenance, implementation and training requirements of the Ministry, DHBs and the PAS vendors; and
• A solution able to meet the clinical and technical requirements of the Ministry , DHBs and the PAS vendors.
The contracted service elements will be:
• Transition and implementation
• Ongoing support and maintenance
• User training
RFx ID :23073389
Tender Name :Clinical Coding and Diagnosis Related Grouping
Reference # :Open
Date :Tuesday, 11 August 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)
Close Date :Thursday, 17 September 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)
Tender Type :Request for Proposals (RFP)Tender Coverage :Sole Agency
Categories : 43000000 - Information Technology Broadcasting and Telecommunications
Regions: New Zealand
Exemption Reason :None
Required Pre-qualifications :None
Contact :Eleanor Hay
Posted on behalf of NZHIT Member Ministry of Health