RFP OPPORTUNITY - Ryman Health
Ryman is a leading provider of retirement living and care options in New Zealand and Victoria, Australia. Each of our 40 villages offer a range of options for approximately 13,000 residents from independent and assisted living, through to rest-home, hospital, and specialist dementia care – all within one location.
The successful Participant will enter into a contract with Ryman for the implementation and support of a nurse call system for the Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village. Whilst the scope of this RFP is limited to the Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village, future opportunities at other Ryman sites will be available to the successful Participant (pending meeting Ryman expectations from a solution, support, capability, and relationship perspective).
The Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village includes:
- 20 Townhouses
- 25 Serviced apartments
- 41 Rest-home care rooms
- Common and outdoor areas
- Demonstration room set up to simulate hospital care
- Demonstration room set up to simulate a dementia unit
The scope of the technology required at Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village includes:
- Nurse call functionality in all serviced apartments, care rooms, independent townhouses and other common areas
- Integration to the Smoke and fire detection systems
- Integration to myRyman Roster and other Ryman systems
- Monitoring and alerting with integration to Logic Monitor
- Supporting infrastructure e.g. network cabling if required
Ryman are also interested in understanding additional product offerings including:
- Sensing, monitoring, and alerting, in dementia units
- CCTV and access controls
- RTLS (real-time location system) for staff and residents
- Non-invasive real-time monitoring e.g. fall prevention, wandering etc.
- Innovative advances in nurse call systems and resident care