TENDER: MDHB 12763 - Connected Care Solution
He Ara Oranga:
The Mental Health & Addiction Inquiry Report identified that the current mental health system is inflexible, inequitable, unresponsive, crisis focused and sees people through “too narrow a lens” (e.g. a medication and management approach).
The review outlined a number of recommendations including the development of community-based models that prioritises primary and community mental health to support earlier intervention and ensure the wider eco-system can respond to those in serious distress, and provide effective interventions to those who experience severe mental health and addiction issues.
The He Ara Oranga inquiry further indicates our service users often ‘fall between the gaps’ as a result of our reliance on paper, with service users having to tell their story multiple times, and not taking a holistic approach to the care and support provided.
This procurement seeks a system integrator to assist with the design, configuration and implementation of the overall ‘Connected Care’ system.
A multi-year programme has been developed towards an integrated model of care that addresses the following outcomes:
• To increase service integration, flexibility and responsiveness to better respond to the needs of people seeking help
• To increase equity of access, choice and outcomes for Māori and our priority populations and localities that are better not worse.
• To expand services offered to people in the community.
• To optimise sector collaboration and investment.
The integrated model of care requires relationship building and collaboration across teams and service providers for delivery of care to service users transitioning between services, or receiving care from multiple services, at any given time. Digital Enablement is seen as a critical to the success of the integrated model of care.
RFx ID :23866418Tender Name :Connected Care SolutionReference # :MDHB 12763Open Date :Wednesday, 20 January 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)Close Date :Thursday, 18 February 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)Tender Type :Request for Proposals (RFP)Tender Coverage :Sole Agency [?]Categories :
- 43000000 - Information Technology Broadcasting and Telecommunications
- 81160000 - Information Technology Service Delivery
Exemption Reason :NoneRequired
Contact :Drew Cox-Sundman