Taking you to the future, faster
Introducing Aura, Comrad's next generation RIS portfolio.
We are excited to introduce the Aura portfolio, our next generation RIS, a comprehensive, mobile-ready RIS designed to transform your radiology practice and the way you interact with your patients and referrers.
Harnessing the potential of the latest web technologies, Aura’s intuitive and responsive design gives you immediate access to tools that will enable you to conduct your business on the go, providing access to data when you need it. This will enable the provision of superior patient care and faster results delivery to your referrers.
Aura uses technologies that are proven by some of the world’s largest companies such as Salesforce, Uber, Netflix, and Dropbox, to deliver business value.
In developing Aura, Comrad has adopted an evolutionary implementation strategy to support business continuity for our Customers. This approach is known as incremental modernisation and involves developing and releasing the new Aura applications that will co-exist with those existing COMRAD RIS modules. When compared to the implementation of a completely new version of a RIS, incremental modernisation significantly decreases the risk of disruption to your business.
In addition, the modular architecture of the Aura system will also provide improved business continuity as it will allow for individual components of the RIS to be upgraded without the need for a full system outage.
With Aura you can:
- Gain a competitive edge as it allows you to build innovative applications using Aura’s published API’s.
- Improve workflow efficiency through a mobile-enabled RIS using latest web technologies that are proven at scale.
- Grow your business with Aura’s purpose-built solution for the ANZ market that is scalable according to your business needs.
- Ensures business continuity with modular upgrades, i.e. application updates can be deployed in isolation.
- Save time and manage your business the way you want with easy and fast access to Aura, allowing you to deliver faster patient outcomes.
Aura Verify, Verify your diagnostic reports on the go, anywhere, anytime.
We are also pleased to announce the release of Aura Verify. Verify is the first validated application from the Aura portfolio. Empower your team to view, edit and authorise diagnostic imaging reports on the go, anywhere and anytime, including on mobile devices, to enable faster report distribution, enhance efficiency and achieve superior patient care.
With Verify you can improve efficiency and achieve faster report turnaround in your organisation thanks to its fresh, user friendly, web-based interface; enabling users to securely authorise reports with ease when and where their schedule allows.
Verify Key Features include:
- View, edit or verify from virtually anywhere using the convenience of a mobile device.
- Unverify reports that have not yet been distributed.
- Save changes to reports without having to verify.
- View scanned documents while verifying.
- Intuitive user interface requires minimal training.
- Browser based application works across multiple platforms in sync with the COMRAD application.
For more information and how to get Verify, visit our website www.comrad.co.nz/aura or contact your Comrad Solution Sales Manager:
- Australia: Peter Rady
- New Zealand: Carole Perryman