You're welcome to join us!
Membership is available to organisations and individuals with an interest in furthering their growth and development as well as make a contribution to the New Zealand and/or international health sectors.
You will become part of an active network made up of leading local and multi-national companies, universities, research institutes, health service providers and clinicians. You will benefit from "being around the table" with the leading organisations in New Zealand along with gaining access to the following range of services -
- Business development / sector engagement forums and networking functions.
- Subscription to our eBulletin and newsletters sent out at regular intervals during the year.
- Product and services marketing channels through our website and the Industry Capability Matrix
- Member rights as outlined in the NZHIT Constitution – including nomination and voting for the Board at the Annual General Meeting.
- Participation in industry initiatives sponsored by the Government (including for example; Connected Health technical specifications, interoperability standards development, National Telehealth Forum, etc).
- Participation in industry feedback to the Government on core policy and strategic areas (such as feedback on the National Health IT Plan and the Government Priorities for Research, Science and Technology).
- Use of premises for members who need office or meeting room facilities in Wellington, NZ (on an 'as available' and pre-booked basis).
- Strategic advice, support, and introductions.
- Induction service for new members.
- Tailored executive and sales team briefing sessions on topics of specific interest.
- Access to events and services offered by the likes of NZTech, HINZ, MTANZ and NZBio.
- Member-only communications around market intelligence, comings and goings in the sector and other key activities.
- A range of partnerships with companies and individuals who can provide members with discounted services across a range of areas.
|Membership Category||Annual 1 Sep–31Aug|
|Health IT Companies|
|Health IT Revenue >$100 million||$30,187|
|$50 million - $100 million||$24,150|
|$25 million - $50 million||$18,112|
|$10 million - $25 million||$9,660|
|$5 million - $10 million||$4,830|
|$2 million - $5 million||$3,019|
|$1 million - $2 million||$1,811|
|New Member Pre-Revenue||$1,811|
|Consulting, Legal and Other||$2,415|
|Local Government & Economic Development Agencies||$2,415|
|Academic Member ie. Universities||$4,830|
|Revenue >$25 million||$3,019|
|$15 million - $25 million||$2,100|
Fill out the form below and one of our team will get back to you.